Fun and Games
REDWOOD EMPIRE FAIR
AUGUST 3 – 6, 2017
LOOK FOR THE FAIR ENTRY GUIDE AND MORE DETAILS SOON!
If you are interested in having a vendor booth at the 2017 Redwood Empire Fair contact Jill Donohue at 707-462-3884 or email email@example.com.
2016 CARCASS CONTEST RESULTS
2016 Redwood Empire Fair Entry Guide
ON-LINE ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
Livestock Exhibits – You must enter online for all Livestock Exhibits – no paper forms will be accepted.
Non – Livestock Exhibits – You may enter online or use the paper registration form which can be downloaded from the link above named Non-Livestock Entry Form
To get started you will need:
- A computer with high speed internet.
- An email address to enter on the registration form.
- If you don’t have access to a computer or internet you may use a computer at the Fair office with staff assistance.
- The 2016 Entry Guide to review exhibitor information prior to filling out the online entry form – Be sure to read the rules carefully!
When ready to complete your online entry form:
- Go to redwoodempirefair.com
- Locate the August fair tab.
- For Livestock Exhibits – Click on the link “Livestock Exhibits online entries”
- For Non-Livestock Exhibits – Click on the link “Non-Livestock Exhibits online entries”
- Each exhibitor must create their own online entry account. Only one account per exhibitor-multiple entries are to be entered under the one account.
- On the registration form, be sure to enter your leader’s or advisor’s email address in the 2nd “Additional Email” field.
- Be sure to save and print your original registration receipt with your user name and password.
- Be sure to save and print a receipt of your online entry submission for future reference.
- Click on “Premium Book/Catalog” not “Quick Entries”.
- Upon submission of your entry, you will receive an email confirmation receipt which includes a form for signatures from the Exhibitor, parent or guardian and Project Leader. A signed copy of this form must be mailed, emailed or faxed to the Fair office prior to 5 PM, July 8, 2016.
- Note: An exhibitor may make entries in more than one club or chapter, or as an independent. Use drop down menu on right of field to select additional entry affiliations, if necessary.
California State Rules Book for 2016
Below is a link to the 2016 State Rules Book for California Fairs. This is the only version as the Division of Fairs and Expositions no longer produces a printed version.