Welcome to the Redwood Empire Fairgrounds Vacation RV Park
Located in beautiful Northern Ukiah
We hope you enjoy your stay with us!
For reservations call 707-463-2667
Location address for your navigation device is 1055 N. State St., Ukiah CA 95482
RV Park Rates
Individual Overnight…....……… $40.00
Good Sam Club* ………………. $37.00
Escapee RV Club* ……..........… $36.00
Senior Discount (65)………….....$37.00
Tarmac (no hook-ups)……........ $35.00
Van (no hook-ups) ………...…... $35.00
RV Dump Station …………...…. $10.00
Water Fill-up Fee………………..$10.00
Late Fee………………………… $20.00
Each Additional Guest…….....….$5.00
Standard ……………………... $280.00
Good Sam* ………………...... $259.00
Escapee RV Group* ……….… $252.00
*Guest registering MUST have current membership card to receive discount!
RV Park Rules
In order to insure a pleasant experience for all our visitors, we ask that you follow the rules listed. Failure to do so may result in immediate expulsion from the park.
1. Each site is limited to not more than two (2) adults and two (2) children. All space rent is payable in advance. The park is a vacation park not a residential park. Maximum continuous stay is 14 days; maximum annual stay is 28 days per year except FEMA occupants. No Refunds. Reservations may be made by calling the RV Park Office (707) 463-2667.
2. Check out time is 12 Noon. Guests who remain past 12 Noon must pay a late fee to stay until 5 p.m. After 5 p.m. an additional day’s rent is charged/due. The Park Manager, located at the entrance to the park, collects the rent. A receipt will be given for all monies paid. Please clip green card to electrical box. Should the Park Manager be unavailable, payment may be made at the Fair Office.
3. The Park has a two (2) dog/pet per site limit. All dogs/pets must be kept QUIET inside vehicle or trailer. Dogs/cats must be kept on leash & accompanied by owner when outside RV. Owners must CLEAN UP after their dogs.
4. Dogs are not allowed in restrooms, showers, on Fairgrounds or off leash. Dogs/cats running loose will be impounded at the owner’s sole expense. Aggressive dogs/cats of any breed are not welcome in the RV Park. Dogs/cats are NOT allowed on the fairgrounds. No dog/cat may be left unattended. All dogs/cats must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet and under control and in visual observation of their owners at all times when they are outside of the owner’s RV or vehicle. Dogs/cats are not allowed to be tied up and left unattended. Uncontrolled barking will not be tolerated at anytime. Dogs/cats must be cleaned up after immediately. We do not allow Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers on site or any mix thereof with these breeds.
5. Vehicles are limited to one towing vehicle with trailer or 1 RV. Also 1 towed vehicle is allowed as long as all fit on numbered gravel pad. RV and tow vehicle must be owned by person registering, proof of ownership must be presented, and unit cannot be towed in except for FEMA occupants. Do not exceed the assigned space.
6. Guests’ visitors are not permitted to park on the RV Park grounds or use restroom/shower facilities. Parking is available in the main parking lot. No parking in the designated space at the south end of the parking lot.
7. Quiet hours are between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. No loud talking or use of generators. Please be considerate of others. Disorderly conduct will not be tolerated. There are other noise generating activities that take place at the Fairgrounds facility. Most of the night activities are on Saturdays, including the motorized races from April through October/November. The motorized race curfew is 11:00 p.m.
8. All RVs must be in good working condition. No work on any vehicle is permitted in the RV Park or the Fairgrounds parking lot.
9. Washing RVs or vehicles are not permitted in the RV Park or the Fairgrounds parking lot.
10. No outside or under-vehicle storage is allowed. Exceptions are: portable BBQ’s, lawn chairs. RV sites must be kept clean for the enjoyment of all our guests. Leave natural areas the way you find them. Do not carve, chop, cut or damage any trees in the RV Park.
11. The restroom/shower facility may be used by registered patrons and individuals traveling/staying with registered patron. ALL occupants must be listed on registration form upon arrival. Assist us in keeping the facilities tidy by cleaning after use (place all used paper towels in trash bin, etc.) Children must be supervised at all times while using the restroom–shower facilities. FEMA occupants must use restroom/shower in their trailer.
12. Anyone under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Riding a bicycle, skateboard, or other toys are not permitted in the RV Park or anywhere on the Fairgrounds property including the parking lot. Use of remote control cars or drones are not permitted in the RV Park or anywhere on the Fairgrounds property including the parking lot.
13. After using the disposal station, rinse down the area and re-cap it. The disposal station water is not potable.
14. Laundry hours are from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
15. Tent camping and fires are prohibited.
16. Littering of the RV Park, RV site, RV laundry room, or restroom will not be tolerated. This includes smoking materials. Extinguish and properly dispose of all smoking materials in proper receptacles (NOT ON THE GROUND). Place garbage and litter in containers provided.
17. No alcoholic beverages are allowed outside of your RV/Trailer space.
18. Speed limit is 5MPH – Drivers must obey all traffic signs and operate their vehicles in accordance with posted regulations and applicable Federal, State, and Local laws. All vehicles not operational will be considered abandoned and will be removed and impounded at owner’s sole expense. CA Vehicle Code: 22523.
19. Drugs, weapons, fighting, lewd conduct, reckless driving, and speeding are not permitted.
20. There is no mail service to this campground which include USPS, Fed Ex or UPS deliveries.
21. The Rules and Regulations must be adhered to by occupants and visitors, as well as any other directions given by the RV Park Manager, Redwood Empire Fairgrounds Management, Local, State, and Federal rules and laws. Any violators of the above policies will be asked to leave the RV Park.
PURSUANT TO THE CALIFORNIA RECREATIONAL VEHICLE OCCUPANCY LAW, THE RECREATIONAL VEHICLE MAY BE REMOVED AS SPECIFIFED FOR FAILURE TO PAY OR COMPLY WITH PARK CAMPNG POLICY, CIVIL CODE SECTIONS 799.22, 799.43, AND 799.58.
Motorized racing participants and spectators may not park in the RV Park.
There are 3 charter schools located on the Fairgrounds. Please watch for children when driving.
TRASH receptacle is a square bin located near Dump Station in center of front fence. Please place recyclable refuse in designated recycle containers. Do not pile trash outside RV’s.
Jensens Truck Stop
1460 Lovers Lane, Ukiah
Daves Trailer Repair
2100 Mill Creek Road, Ukiah
One-O-One Trailer & RV
1471 Main Street, Willits
Pull-thru sites, Full & Partial Hook-ups, Dump Station, Shower & Laundry Facilities, Close to shopping.
Spring Fair – June 2023
Redwood Empire Fair – August 2023
Auto Racing April-October
Parducci Wine Cellars